Atelier Direct Stylist/Sales Professional
The AtelierDirect Stylist is as entrepreneurial as she is fashionable. She represents the brand image and is responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing a client base. The AD Stylist provides expert product and wardrobing advice while delivering a memorable client experience either in-person at the AD Soho Showroom or virtually from the showroom’s professionally appointed Zoom Room.
- Establish and maintain deep connection with clients
- Consistently deliver a memorable in-store and/or virtual experience for clients
- Inform clients on in-store events and new product deliveries to enhance their experience and increase engagement
- Skilled at using multiple channels of technology to strengthen existing relationships and drive new client acquisition
- Possess broad range of product knowledge across all categories of the brand including apparel, shoes and accessories
- Demonstrate the ability to address a client’s total wardrobe needs across all categories
- Inform clients on brand services to ensure they can enjoy all Lafayette 148 has to offer
- Always puts the client first when resolving issues, exceeding expectations
- College graduate or 2-5 years of personal styling with a book of clients
- Accomplished Stylist with sales experience in retail or direct sales.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Proficient computer skills. Customer service minded.